The Joint Bachelor Program Admissions Committee, Ho Chi Minh city University of Transport announces admissions for academic year 2022-23 for as follows:
|No||Majors||Abbr||No. of students||Training scheme||Bachelor’s degree awarded by||Medium of instruction|
|1||Port and Logistics Management||PL||80||The first 2 years in Vietnam, the last 2 years in Korea||Tongmyong University, Korea||English|
|2||Logistics and Supply Chain Management||LSM||80||The first 2 years in Vietnam, the last 2 years in Korea||Korea Maritime and Ocean University||English|
|3||Artificial intelligence (AI)– expected||AI||expected||The first 2 years in Vietnam, the last 2 years in Korea||Tongmyong University, Korea||English|
|4||International Logistics Management- expected||ILM||expected||The first 2 or 3 years in Vietnam, the last 1 year in the United Kingdom||Solent University (United Kingdom)||English|
Tuition fees and Scholarships (attached file)
Based on the order of registration, candidates who wish to study the join training program in 2022, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Complete the application form at https://bit.ly/lienketquocte_GTVT
- Step 2: The International Education and Cooperation (IEC) of Ho Chi Minh city University of Transport will consult via phone and send confirmation letters via email to candidates, instructing candidates to pay the reservation fee.
- Step 3: Candidates who pay the reservation fee (following the instructions in step 2) complete the registration and secure a seat. However, in order to be admitted, candidates need to meet the admission requirements specified in section 3.
- Step 4: Candidates will supplement documents immediately after receiving National high school graduation examination results to get an admission notice and proceed with admissions (expected time of August 2022).
Note: The reservation fee is 5,000,000 VND/candidate, which will be deducted from the tuition fee for the first semester. Refund to candidates is only accepted within 2 cases below:
- High school academic records are lower than the quality assurance input
- Candidates do not pass the National high school graduation examination.
- Graduating from high schools or equivalent;
- High school academic records: Grade 12th average score ≥ 6.5 or average score of 3 subject combinations of 5 semesters (Grade 10th 1st semester average score + Grade 10th 2nd semester average score + Grade 11th 1st semester average score + Grade 11th 2nd semester score + Grade 12th 1st semester score) ≥ 19.5. 3 subject combinations are:
+ A00, including: Maths, Physics, Chemistry;
+ A01, including: Maths, Physics, English;
+ D01, including: Maths, English, Literature.
- Language requirement:
+ Candidates with IELTS 5.5 or equivalent will be recognized as officially admitted into the major;
+ Candidates without IELTS 5.5 or equivalent will be recognized as a candidate for the preparatory course and study an English intensive program at the university before entering the major. The duration of intensive English study depends on each student’s ability. The school will organize a placement test for students after admission.
- Admission round 1: November 2, 2021 – April 20, 2022
- Admission round 2: After April 20, 2022 if slots are still available.
International Education and Cooperation (IEC) – Ho Chi Minh city University of Transport
(Address: No. 2, Vo Oanh Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC)
Phone number: 028.3512.0766, Hotline: 0906.681.588
Website: https://iec.ut.edu.vn/ http://duhoclogistics.com/