The Master Training Program on International Shipping and Logistics cooperated between UT-HCMC and Solent University (United Kingdom)
The Master Training Program on International Shipping and Logistics cooperated between UT-HCMC and Solent University (United Kingdom) has been applying according to the training program of Solent University (United Kingdom). UT-HCMC will administer and actively promote in Vietnam (1 year), participants will be granted a prestigious Master’s Degree in International Shipping and Logistics by Solent University (UK) (being approved by Ministry of Education and Training, Vietnam in 2020). Until now, only UT- HCM has been running this master program.
Advantages of The Master Training Program on International Shipping and Logistics:
- The program has been transferred by Solent University (United Kingdom) to Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport to administer and actively promote in Vietnam, participants will be granted a master’s degree from Solent University (United Kingdom);
- Participants will study in Vietnam and are considered as a student of Solent University (United Kingdom) and enjoy the same benefits as studying in the UK;
- The materials are provided by Solent University, the lecturers use specialized English throughout the teaching process, meeting the conditions prescribed by the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam and meeting the assessment standards of Solent University (United Kingdom);
- A short period of 1 year studying with 8 modules, valuable scholarships for students with high IELTS score (priority is given for early registration);
- With flexible weekly study time,there will be little or no impact on students’ daily work, so students can rest assured to work and study at the same time.
Solent University UK was established in 1984 in Southampton, Hampshire, UK. Currently, Solent University has more than 16,000 students, including 1,000 international students. The university offers multidisciplinary training, is considered as the leading research and application center of advanced technologies in the south of the UK in education. As the UK’s largest Maritime Training, Solent University’s Maritime training courses are rated the best in the world. Solent University is recognized by the British government’s TEF Silver (The Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework) for excellent units in teaching, ranked in the QS World University Rankings list, is one of 900 top Universities in the world. The school is honored to be voted by Times Higher Education as the School with the best learning environment based on a survey of education experts and more than 20,000 students across the country.
photo. Students and lecturers have a practical visit at the enterprise
Subjects: Maritime management, Maritime transport operations, Project management methods, Risk management, Supply chain management, International maritime law, Research methods, Graduation thesis.
Registration link: Here
Admissions Office of the Institute of International Cooperation and Training (IEC)
Website: http://thacsilogistics.vn/ hoặc https://iec.ut.edu.vn/