Admission Council for the Joint Master’s Degree program in International Shipping and Logistics, Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport announces the enrollment in 2022, specifically as follows:
Figure 1: Program Information
|No||Program/Major||Abbreviation||Target||Mode and Time for training||Degree-granting Units||Language|
|1.||International Shipping and Logistics||MSC Logistics||30||Full-time in Vietnam
Tuition Fee and Scholarships:
– Tuition Fee: 190,000,000 VND/course
Figure 2: Scholarships for Joint Master Program
|No||Scholarship||Cost||Number of scholarship||Note|
|1.||Special Talent||95 millions VND||1||Score 8.0 in IELTS or above,
|2.||Honour||60 millions VND||1||Score 7.0 in IELTS or above,
|30 millions VND||4||Early Registration|
|20 millions VND||3||Early Registration|
|5.||Registration Discount||15 millions VND||5||Early Registration|
|Notice: Students only receive one scholarship with the highest value|
Admission is in the order of registration. Applicants who wish to study the Master program of International Shipping and Logistics in 2022, please follow these steps:
– Step 1: Fill in registration information at: http://bit.ly/msc_logistics_gtvt
– Step 2: International Education and Cooperation Institute (IEC), affiliated to the university, will advise and send a confirmation via email to the applicants, instructing the applicants on how to pay the registration fee.
– Step 3: Applicants pay the registration fee (according to the instructions in step 2) and submit the application to the university’s email to complete the registration.
– Step 4: The university responds on whether the application is approved or not.
– Registration fee of 10,000,000 VND/applicant, will be deducted from the tuition fee. The enrollment fee is only refunded in case the undergraduate degree is not accepted by Solent University (return 85% after deducting the application fee);
– Applicants with accepted university degrees yet unqualified level of English can submit the certificate later (by September 2022 at the latest). In case the applicants can submit the certificate before due date, they will be recognized to be in the reserve list for the Master’s Degree program in 2023.
– Graduating from university with majors relevant to the program;
– Achieving IELTS 6.5 (minimum 5.5 in each component skill, minimum 6.0 in writing skill). Applicants who do not have IELTS certificate can take the Duolingo Test instead, the result of 110 or higher will be recognized as official admission (Note: minimum score 90 for each component). In addition, applicants who graduate from a university in the UK (within 2 years) are exempted from the IELTS requirement.
– Applicants who have not yet reached the required level of English will be in the reserve list for the next intake.
– Phase 1: Starting from November 8, 2021 to April 20, 2022;
– Phase 2: After April 20, 2022 if the quota is still available.
International Education and Cooperation Institute (IEC), Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport
(Address: No. 2, Vo Oanh Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City)
Phone number: 028.3512.0766, Hotline: 0906.681.588
Website: https://iec.ut.edu.vn/ http://thacsilogistics.vn/