International Transportation and Trading Joint Stock Company (ITC)
Urgently needed: Vessel Planner
- Quantity: 02
- Salary: Negotiation
- Working place: SP-ITC Port, No. 990 Nguyen Duy Trinh Street, Phu Huu Ward, District 9 and other business locations of the Company.
- Job Description: Responsible for the planning of vessel discharge and load operations from the time the ship arrives at the port until the ship leaves.
- Responsible for providing vessel and shipping agents with information about vessel load and discharge processes.
- Monitor all loading and unloading containers from the Load Dispatch Center.
- Make a proposed stowage plan based on the instructions of the shipping line.
- Program unloading order, allocating means of import cargo, preparing import tally-sheet, sample forms, minutes, and ship unloading diagram.
- Discuss with the captain of the Shipping team the special instructions when loading and unloading the ship, the notes of the ship, the shipping company.
- Coordinate with agents/carriers and the ship’s chief mate to complete the stowage diagram.
- Assist in tracking, urging and informing the dispatchers in charge of the operation.
- Be responsible for changing the diagram, changing the ship loading and unloading plan on the system, recording the handover log for the next shift.
- Be responsible for comparing import and export volumes on the system after the ship has finished importing and exporting goods. Sign the output, TDR, minutes with the chief mate, and send a report to the shipping line within 2 hours after ATD.
- Receive customer information, handle customer requests for lifting, closing, and other services
– Graduate from University, majoring in Shipping Economics/Ship Control/Ship Engine/Port Operation
– Be proficient in computer skills
– Be able to read, write and communicate in English
– Be proactive at work, desire to work for the Company for a long time
– Have a sense of responsibility, be aspirational, work well under pressure
– Participate in social insurance as regulated
– Receive holiday bonus, Tet bonus, 13th month salary and other benefits
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email: email@example.com – Tel: 0903 645 911 (Ms. Huong)
Application deadline: 15/5/2021