1. Job Description:
- To schedule the teaching hours for our lecturers every semester. To contact our lecturers for their assessment process.
- To upload reports and final scores on the system.
- To attend our meetings which relate to the training program and feedback.
- To schedule the deadline for both lecturers and students to meet the deadline from our university.
- To group students with lecturers for each module to easily contact. To process the payment for lecturers.
- To do a survey for every semester to check how satisfied students get from the course.
- To assist the manager in tasks relating to our students and our lecturers.
- To observe the lecturers and students as assigned.
- To support and answer questions from our students.
- To support when the Academic Department has any workshops or field trips.
- Be fluent in English ( IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Be good at communication and negotiation
- A bachelor of English-related majors or international relations.
- Full time contract with negotiation salary
- Bonus salary at the end of the year
- Team Building trip
- Insurance and other bonuses on special occasions.
- 12 annual leave days
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN CONTACT AND SEND YOUR CV: email@example.com