Position Title: Lecturer related to Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, and Logistics Management.
Division/ School: IEC – University of Transport Ho Chi Minh
Campus Location: D203, Series D – Head of Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport, No. 2, Vo Oanh Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Job Grade: Lecturer
Time Fraction: Part time
Start Date: Feb 2023
The Role and Responsibilities
The Lecturer is expected to contribute to the teaching and research efforts of the University, in disciplines related to their field of expertise. As an hourly rate Lecturer you will contribute to teaching at University of Transport Ho Chi Minh, in disciplines related to Logistics Management. You will carrying out teaching activities to advance students’ scholarly, research and professional career capabilities. The course will be at the undergraduate level cooperating with Tongmyong University and Korea Maritime & Ocean University – Korea. Classes meet once or twice a week depending on the course schedule. Our lecturers are expected to reply to student emails or voicemails in a timely manner.
Key Selection Criteria
- Masters or PhD in Finance/ Accounting/ Business/ Economics Logistics & Supply Chain Management and/or equivalent relevant Doctoral qualification.
- Pedagogical Certificate
- For Vietnamese lecturers: at least 2 years of teaching experiences in Finance/ Accounting/ Business/ Economics/ Logistics/ Transport. For foreigner lecturers: at least 5 years of teaching experiences in Finance/ Accounting/ Business/ Economics/ Logistics/ Transport.
- In-depth and broad knowledge of the disciplines mentioned above.
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully work with a diverse student population and commitment to student learning and outcomes.
- Emerging track record and recognition for quality research outputs which will contribute to existing Discipline and School research areas evidenced by publications, development of new research initiatives, competitive research funding, and industry links.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage varying workloads and respond to changing priorities as required.
English is the language of communication and teaching at IEC. The minimum requirement for this role is C1 and up (IELTS 7.0, IBT 80), or TESOL/MA TESOL. Candidates who graduated from English speaking institutions or foreign universities will be excluded from the English requirement.
Send your CV/Resume to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org